Upcoming Spouse Loss Group for the Holidays
Here is the registration information link. Please contact me if you have questions!
Nurture Your Soul Retreat for Women: Come join us in the Upper Skagit Valley: August 12 & 13th, 2017
- If you are stressed out, feel disconnected from nature and your own soul, crave the company of excellent women, then this retreat is for you.
- We will not only pamper you with amazing food and gorgeous scenery, but also engage in practices and gentle rituals to help you break through old patterns. This will help you fully flourish in your life.
- We will explore an old pattern in your life that repeats over and over again (for example putting yourself last, giving your power away to others, constantly getting sick, not reaching your highest potentials). You will gain crystal clear clarity.
- You will free up energy, improve your health, lighten your spirit, connect with a soul tribe of sisters, so that you can move forward in your life to be the best person you can be.
- We will name and start to transform the false beliefs that are at the center of this pattern. You will walk away with proven tools you can use for your whole life.
- We will do this through one-on-one coaching, group work, rituals, exercises in nature, journaling, and more. You will experience deep support and encouragement.
- There will be plenty of time to be alone as well. Bring a journal, your knitting, a good book. This is all about nourishing yourself on all levels: emotional, physical, mental and spiritual.
You deserve to be pampered and nourished.
You deserve this time to concentrate on yourself.
You will go back home with a new perspective.
* ALL ORGANIC, FRESH, HOME-COOKED MEALS AND BEVERAGES
Valued at $100
- One breakfast
- Two lunches
- One dinner
* ONE HOUR PRE-RETREAT PHONE CALL COACHING SESSION with Corina Sahlin
to set your intention and find the false beliefs that are holding you back
valued at $100
* TWO DAYS OF RETREAT
- group work
- one-on-one coaching
- transformational processes and tools
valued at $500
VALUED PRICE TOTAL: $700 OUR PRICE: $379
Certified Feminine Power Transformational Life Coach
Corina Sahlin is a Feminine Power Transformational Life Coach and has helped women all over the world to transform their lives and achieve their intentions.
Corina has mentored people for over two decades, helping them change painful patterns and dig deeply into unconscious beliefs and behaviors so they can be evolved.
Her unique blend of down-to-earth authenticity, deep intuition, humor and fierceness mixed with plenty of warmth have gained her a reputation as a kick-ass coach that gets her clients lasting results.
Lindsay Huettman, MA, LMHCA
For more information and to Register go to Nourish Your Soul Retreat!
Upcoming Spouse Loss Group at Eastside Family Counseling, Redmond WA
This is a six week group for those of you who have lost a spouse in the last two years.This will be a closed group which means we will have you register and the same folks will show up every week. We will meet once a week for six weeks. Please let me know if you are interested as I am forming a waitlist.
The intention of this group is to provide space for sharing,listening with a community with a similar loss, as well as psycho-education about grief and coping tools. Please call me and let me know if you are interested at 425 835 6869 to register. The cost of the group for 6 weeks is $147.00.
Stay tuned for my Teen Council Fire (outdoor grief & loss group) and Spouse Loss Hiking/Walking Group coming up this summer!
A Journey Like No Other Series: I am teaching a free psychoeducation series at local libraries and health centers. Please see below for a listing of times, locations and dates. Contact me at lindsayhuettman@soulstewardscounseling to register.
- April 28th: Evergreen Health Monroe
2. Natural Journey With Grief: February 11 & 12th 2017
Have you ever noticed that in some of the hardest times in your life… a breath of fresh air, a glorious sunset or a sturdy tree to lean on has offered unconditional support and momentary joy?
If you have had any loss – either recent or in the past – you know how difficult this process can be. There are many times our human or animal loved ones are there for us, and times they cannot be. The earth also holds the ability to create a safe, knowledgeable and supportive presence in times of loss and grief.
Join us for a weekend exploring what the common reactions to grief and loss are, and how our beautiful Pacific Northwest forest can be an ally through your process. We will also be giving back to the places that support us with a guided awareness and gratitude ritual. Sometimes being alone in our grief is needed, but it never has to be the only option. Come join us to share in a sacred, confidential space in nature to support and be supported in your soul’s natural journey with grief.
Class will take place at our school’s 40-acre property from 9am-5pm on Saturday and Sunday. No Food provided. Rustic camping available Saturday night. Please go to this link to Wilderness Awareness School at Wilderness Awareness School to register.