Welcome! Therapy is a collaborative journey of discovery where I aim to bring awareness, cultivate resiliency and wholeness. I believe that it is completely natural to need skillful support during our lifetime. I see each individual, family and couple as unique beings, influenced by a complex ecosystem of family, community, relationships, culture and so much more. My approach is both practical and soulful, backed by experience and current scientific research and theory. The synthesis of these styles is a conscious attempt to offer you and your loved ones the best environment to cultivate wholeness.
We are all unique in our pain, our struggles and triumphs. My goal is to support you finding solutions that truly work for you.
My main specialties are grief/loss, traumatic loss, ecological grief, anxiety and panic disorders, depression, adult survivors of child abuse, relationship issues, anticipatory grief, end of life counseling and highly sensitive people (HSP’S). My style is informed by a system’s perspective where I draw on many modalities to offer you a holistic path that is tailored to your needs and goals. I am also trained in Lifespan Integration (LI 1 & LI 2) which is a mind-body therapy that is highly effective for treating attachment wounds from childhood.
- Family Systems
- Narrative Therapy
- Mindfullness Based Cognitive Behavior Therapy (MBCBT)
- Trauma informed therapies (Ogden, Levine,Van der Kolk, etc.)
- Somatic therapies such as Somatic Experiencing, Life Span Integration and Mindfullness approaches (Levine, Pace, Chodron, etc.)
- Self Compassion Therapy (Neff & McGonigal)
- Grief and End of Life Counseling Therapy (Worden, Winokuer, Doka, Werth, Halifax, Inelda, hospice training etc)
- Depth and Archetypal Psychology
- Nature Connection Therapies/Ecospychology (Young, Jordan, Plotkin and more)
You can also see my profile on Psychology Today at